- The sponsored vehicle must be part of Club EDO
- Potential applicants must provide EDO with informative product reviews
- The car on Club EDO must have a high amount of views
- All information on the sponsorship application must be completely filled out.
- A minimum of 5 photos of the proposed vehicle:
- (1) Interior (2) Front (3) Side (4) Rear (5) Engine Bay
- A written proposal that tells us more background information, such as but not limited to
- A brief description of yourself, your abilities
- Your past accomplishments (attach a copy of your professional resume, if there is any)
- What you want sponsored
- Your vehicle’s history and specifications
- What industry events or publicity activities have you attended/participated or will attend/participate
- What media coverage or public relations will you be able to provide to EDO Performance’s products. (Be as specific as possible
- Please do not send any photos or documents that need to be returned.
- Given the high volume of Sponsorship Applications we receive, EDO cannot respond to all submission requests. You will be contacted within 45 days of submission if we are interested in sponsoring your vehicle.
**For complete sponsorship details please see sponsorship application**
Manufacturers are free to inquire about sponsorship via telephone by asking the receptionist for the sponsorship department. Proposals submitted via e-mail without prior approval will not be considered or responded to. Telephone inquiries from those other than manufacturers will not be returned. These policies exist because of the large volume of inquiries we receive, and will ensure that all serious sponsorship inquiries will be properly and fairly considered.
Sponsorship proposals from race/show team enthusiasts, and performance shops should be submitted in writing or on CD and should be mailed to the following address:
11922 Western Ave
Garden Grove, CA 90680
We hope that this information is beneficial to your quest for sponsorship and we wish you the best of luck—thanks for your interest in becoming a part of Team EDO Performance.